Sunday, March 9, 2008

Starting our blog

We are starting a blog! Seems like a fun way to share what we have been up to.
We have beautiful weather right now...unseasonably warm, upper 60s to low 70s.
We are looking forward to planting our garden. We have all our seeds. Everyone has chosen what they will plant. Dad is planting corn, Jordan is planting Basil, Parker is planting a "salsa garden", with tomatoes, peppers and cilantro. I am planting everything else! I did my first rototilling yesterday. I will be planting peas, beets, carrots and lettuce tomorrow.

2 comments:

Marjorie Carling said...

Pam,
I just discovered your blog and think it is great!
Love Mother

Unknown said...

Great start! Looks fabulous! We are planting from seed this year too. My mom and I have planted in little containers and then we'll transfer the starts when they are larger. We are going to rototill up a section of our grass on the side of the duplex where we live to plant our garden. Hope the owner doesn't mind! Don't worry, we'll plant the grass back when we move.